Sunday, June 8

Gotta Start Somewhere


I've never "Blogged." I just want to get that out there. I'm also not much of a "myspacer" or "face booker." It's not that I don't understand technology. Its just that communication via a computer screen has never really been my thing. More then once I've offended people with my impersonal one line email responses. I guess I've always just treated it as more of a means to an end then a relational tool. I'm not knocking on it, and to be honest am a little jealous of those able and willing to invest in it. Its just never really been me. Get it?

The reason I say all this is because I'm really excited about this blog. If you're reading this you've probably gotten a support letter from us (if not we have plenty) and have gotten a taste as to why we're making this crazy and illogical move. I'm hoping this computer based relational tool will help you better understand the reason and passion behind our decisions.

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind and I promise that in our posts to come you'll get a clearer picture of what that has looked like for us. Its my hope that you see God move through some of these posts because HE IS MOVING! Sometimes in large crazy ways and sometimes in painful ones, but regardless his presence and impact are unmistakable.

Thanks for checking our BLOG out. We hope you enjoy walking with us on this journey.

Till next time.
Luke

No comments: